Porcelain dental veneers are one of the simplest and most effective ways to improve your smile. Veneers address a variety of cosmetic issues with a single treatment, giving you a radiant, attractive smile that you can enjoy for years to come. We invite you to contact Yakima Smiles at (509) 965-7909 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Mohamed Serwan and find out if you are a candidate for porcelain dental veneers in Yakima, Washington.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-fitted shells of strong dental porcelain that cover the front surfaces of your teeth, and are held in place by an advanced adhesive bonding technique. The goal of veneers is an improved smile, focusing on a natural look which is based on the existing shape of your teeth. Veneers are so thin, and their coloring is so precise, people will only notice how beautiful your new smile looks.
Porcelain veneers can be used to cover almost any type of cosmetic imperfection, including teeth that are:
- Discolored or deeply stained
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers can provide you with a number of important benefits, including:
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Can be completed in just two office visits
- Customized to achieve your unique cosmetic goals
- Ability to correct several aesthetic imperfections with a single procedure
- Restore strength and functionality to your teeth
- Attractive, natural-looking results
- Stain resistant
- Long-lasting results
- Improved confidence in your smile
Are Porcelain Veneers Right for Me?
The best way to know if you are a good candidate for porcelain veneers is to schedule an appointment. During your initial consultation, the dentist will assess your oral condition and recommend the solutions that can best meet your personal goals. Generally speaking, ideal candidates for porcelain veneers will:
- Be free of gum disease and infections
- Not clench or grind their teeth – Although veneers are durable, they can wear over time
- Practice good oral hygiene – Prior to adhering the veneers to your teeth, the dentist will need to remove a small amount of enamel, which could expose fillings and increase sensitivity
To learn more about how porcelain veneers can rejuvenate your smile and to schedule your appointment with our experienced cosmetic dentist, please contact our office today.